EcoMobility project aims at exploiting new ways to address challenges related to the digital mobility at the business models & mobility level, and to validate the technologies developed through real-world use cases.
To enable continuous and robust optimization of well adapted design methods and value chains to achieve digital mobility
To develop on-board intelligent, trustworthy electronic components and systems for the next generation automated driving
To develop intelligent connectivity mechanisms and architectures for safer, greener, and more efficient road mobility
To develop smart battery management system with cloud-based AI services and enhanced hardware for longer battery life and reliability
To develop a multimodal transport system for goods and passengers aiming to a more sustainable and efficient transport through smart city solutions
To provide market intelligence to strengthen European electrified vehicle industry, enhance user acceptance, and ensure European leadership
This work package aims to define the requirements for EcoMobility so that they drive the research in the project,as well as use case and validation activities. For every sub-system addressed in the project, there will be a task where the involved partners define the requirements and specification in close coordination.
The overall objective of this work package is to establish a comprehensive, in-depth representation of the subsystems that will be integrated into the AI based digital Automotive Value Chain by conceptual design, modelling and simulation at different levels.
WP6 includes the final verification and validation (V&V) activities of each of the EcoMobility supply chains. The systems and sub-systems integrated and tested in WP5 will be verified against the requirements and validated in the use cases as defined in WP1.
• The definition and execution of exploitation strategies to ensure the applicability and efficiency of the developed technologies as well as prototypes on component, embedded control, architectural, and vehicle level.
• The definition and execution of dissemination activities in order to make the research activities and the progress of technological developments and innovative solutions visible to external communities with potential interest in the project outcome.
• The definition and execution of processes for inter-consortium information exchange to establish a European technological networking platform, through which further significant synergies can be achieved.
• The definition and execution of state-of-the-art E-listening methods and tools to get a holistic sentiment analysis of the current engagements and the best and most effective pathways to get all stakeholders and communicate the project’s key outcomes.
• Overall Project Management: take care of the different contracts needed for the cooperation and regulation of the activities in the project, efficient implementation of the work plan, continuous monitoring of the tasks and use cases, tracking of milestones, deliverables and project risk. The project Manager Dr. Abuteir will lead the Consortium activities.
• Trusted communication with the Project Officer (KDT JU), Consortium, experts internal and external.
• Administrative management including the regulation and tracking of the financial contributions per partners, according to the Grant Agreement. Keep records and financial accounts as well as inform the KDT JU of its distribution.
• Monitor that all relevant rules and regulations (i.e. contractual, legal, ethical, security) related to the project are properly considered and any relevant conventions are respected.
The project has received funding within the Key Digital Technologies Joint Undertaking (KDT JU), in collaboration with the Horizon Europe (HORIZON) Framework Programme and National Authorities under grant agreement number 101112306